Each year, hundreds of Campbell University alumni give back to their alma mater through volunteering their time and talents. As the 2017-18 academic year comes to a close, we would like to thank all of our volunteers who graciously give their time and resources.
During 2017, alumni volunteers helped to support the Offices of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving through their involvement with the Campbell University Alumni Association Board of Directors, Regional Alumni Chapters, social media ambassadors, Campbell Giving Day and through being champions for Campbell in their individual communities.
Without the pride and passion our alumni have for Campbell University, and the skills, experiences, and talents volunteers bring, the campus would not continue to thrive for future generations of students. Because of that, we thank you.
Each day during the week of April 23-27, the Office of Alumni Engagement will highlight an alumni volunteer. Today, we would like to kick-off the week featuring a current student at Campbell University who already understands the importance of giving back.
We asked Damian Doolittle five questions. Read his responses below:
1. What is your name and where do you currently volunteer? My name is Damian Doolittle and I currently volunteer with the Campbell Senior Legacy Campaign.
2. What brought you to Campbell University? The social atmosphere and how easy it is getting involved in clubs and organization.
3. When will you graduate? Spring 2019.
4. What is your major? Homeland Security with a minor in Political Science.
5. How has volunteering with the Campbell Senior Legacy campaign benefited you? Realizing the importance of leaving a legacy for the next generation of Campbell students.
If you are looking for opportunities to volunteer your time and talents, there are plenty of ways that you can get involved. View our volunteer page for more details: alumni.campbell.edu/volunteer.