Campbell University will resume normal operations — including the return of in-person instruction — for undergraduates on the main campus, graduate, and professional programs on Wednesday, Jan. 26.
Adult and Online Education students as well as graduate and professional students in the Divinity School, the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, and the School of Osteopathic Medicine will receive more specific guidance from program and campus leaders on additional schedule modifications as necessary.
Other activities resuming on Jan. 26:
- Main campus dining services will resume dine-in availability and seating
- The Oscar N. Harris Student Union will reopen to student activities
- Campbell Athletic events will be available to spectators
- In-person student activities and gatherings may resume
- Undergraduate Admissions will resume in-person prospective student visits
- Staff will return to normal operating schedules
Masks continue to be required in all Campbell University facilities.
For more information on Campbell University’s COVID-19 protocols and to view data tracking of positive cases, visit campbell.edu/coronavirus.