BUIES CREEK, North Carolina – Five women in leadership positions at the state-level and university-level will participate in a panel discussion hosted by Campbell University’s Student Government Association March 28 at 6:30 p.m. in Campbell Business School’s Lynch Auditorium.
The five leaders who will participate in the Women In Leadership: A Panel Program are
- Judge Ann Marie Calabria, a 1983 graduate of Campbell Law and a North Carolina Court of Appeals judge;
- Dr. Jenna Carpenter, founding dean of Campbell’s School of Engineering, which is opening in August 2016 and whom Dreambox learning named one of its “10 Women in STEM Who Rock;
- Dr. Nancy Duffy, founding director of Campbell’s Catherine W. Wood School of Nursing;
- Honorable Elaine Marshall, a 1982 graduate of Campbell Law who has served as the North Carolina Secretary of State since 1997; and
- Dr. Hope Williams, who has served as president of the North Carolina Independent Colleges & Universities since 1992.
Sue Ann Forrest, a senior at Campbell, vice president of SGA, and 2016 Miss Campbell, will serve as the moderator.